Sunday, March 15, 2009

Learn the notes on the guitar fretboard in record time Part 4


If you missed the previous parts to this lesson click here to go back.

Now lets put it all together. You know the Chromatic scale and you know the open notes on a guitar. By starting on the open notes and using the chromatic scale you can simply count up to work out any note. In the example above I have worked out the notes on the 6th string using this process.

Now I want you to work out all the notes on strings 1 to 5. If you get stuck send me an email and I will help you out.

Next I will show you how to memorise the notes so you can quickly find any note on the guitar. See you tomorrow.
If you have any questions email me. david@g4guitar.com.au

Free 5 week  Beginner Guitar Course
G4 GUITAR METHOD 
Please follow the link to subscribe to our free online course. 

No comments: